Farm Management Services
- Lease Development
- Farm Inspections
- Crop Budgeting
- Grain Marketing
- Nebraska Certified General Appraiser
- Accredited Rural Appraiser
- We know and understand farm and crop insurance!
Stewarts of the Land
Serving Landowner’s Interests Since 1949.
Farm management services include:
- Inspecting the farm, considering owner’s goals, and offering lease type recommendations.
- Finding a suitable tenant and negotiating a written lease.
- Developing a crop plan with the tenant, including rotations, fertilizer, insecticides, and herbicides.
- Handling complex paperwork involved with government farm programs.
- Preparing a crop budget. Reviewing and paying all bills.
- Providing regular accounting of income and expenses.
- Providing crop condition reports after periodic farm visits.
- Making arrangements for storage and sale of all grain.
- Providing a year-end summary of income and expenses, which make income tax filing simplified and accurate.
We look forward to assisting you with your farm management and real estate needs!
Contact Roger, Ron or Andy today and let them work for you!
Roger Koertner: 402-720-1196 email@example.com
Ron Schultz: 402-720-1193 firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Langemeier: 402-720-9909 email@example.com
The Pathfinder Company is located in Fremont, NE. We serve farmers and ranchers in Eastern and Central Nebraska and Western Iowa. The image below shows our current trade area.
Pathfinder Company serves farm land owners in Adams, Burt, Butler, Colfax, Cuming, Dixon, Douglas, Gage, Lancaster, Merrick, Otoe, Polk, Saunders, Stanton, Seward, Thurston, Washington and York Counties in Nebraska.